Xoomworks, part of Accenture is a consulting and technology company that specialises in 1) Procurement Technology, 2) Digital Product Innovation
We have an impressive record of delivering successful projects and services to blue chip and public-sector clients globally.
Our Xoomworks Procurement division typically works with CFOs and CPOs who want to maximize value from their Procurement projects. Through transformation, blueprinting, support services, and implementation of leading procurement solutions, we help them control and create momentum in those projects, so that ultimately, they can deliver on their promises to the Board.
Our Technology division helps technology driven companies get great products to market quicker and to innovate faster than their competition. We can do this in two ways: by working as part of your team or taking full ownership of the development process. We have strong capability in open source, web, mobile and QA technologies and deep expertise in the travel, financial and gaming business sectors.
"Xoomworks are flexible and agile. They gave us confidence in the project and we really felt they understood what makes us tick." – Bettina Wietzel-Skakowski, Chief Procurement Officer, Commerzbank
Whether your project involves:
· Business Change Management – Complete Procurement
· Procurement Technologies – mainly SAP SRM, SAP ES, Ariba and Coupa
· Digital Product Development – Managed Services
Xoomworks have the engagement tools that enable our specialists to collaborate with you efficiently, to gain business momentum and practical results from all your technology projects
Enquire - http://www.xoomworks.com/contact-us/
- IT Services and IT Consulting
- Company size
- 51-200 employees
- Business Intelligence, Procurement, SAP, Ariba, Change Management, Consulting, Business Transformation, Outsourcing, Managed Services, E-Sourcing, Business Process Optimisation, Testing and QA, Procurement Consulting, Complete Procurement, Coupa, Digital Product, and Data Engineering