On September 03, 2021 - Toppan Gravity, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Toppan Leefung and Toppan (TYO: 7911), a global leader in communication, security, packaging, décor materials, and electronics solutions, announced the acquisition of Face Technologies (Pty) Ltd. With this acquisition, Face Technologies will now be known as Toppan FaceTech.
Founded in 1993, Face Technologies, or Face as the company is commonly referred to, is an IT systems integrator specializing in card technology and biometrics.
Face Technologies (Pty) Ltd focuses on specific niche IT business solutions specializing in:
- National Driving Licence Solutions,
- Motor Vehicle Registration Solutions,
- National Population Registration Solutions,
- Voter Registration,
- Member Registration,
- Pension Solutions,
- Cash Payments and,
- Secure Biometric Solutions
- IT Services and IT Consulting
- Company size
- 51-200 employees
- Specialising in smart card technology, Beneficiary payment systems, Biometrics and Card solutions., Traffic Information systems, Drivers License Systems, Voter Enrollment and Identification systems, and Biometric Identification systems (finger, facial,...)