About the job
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech/ MCA/M.E./M.Tech
Experience: 4-7 yrs. of overall experience in design and development i.e with 3-6 years of REX.
• SW-Design and programming in object oriented languages C++/C for windows simulation software applications.
• Knowledge of window’s programming and multithreading in Realtime programming
• Knowledge in using Tools for SW-Versioning, Bug tracking, Debugging, Programming (Visual studio)
• IPC, Network communication / Socket protocol
• Working Experience in applying Design Principles and Design patterns.
• Domain: SIMATIC Know-How (e.g. S71500 and TIA Portal) would be advantage
• Experience in working with open-source software, Static code and Code coverage Tools, Scripting tools
• Experience working with Test Frameworks (GoogleTest, VS UnitTest, etc )
• Initiative, Teamwork, analytical ability, creativity, good communication skills
• Strong knowledge in Object Oriented programming concepts.
• Good debugging skills.
• Exposure to Threading mechanisms, Memory Management
• Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
Desirable / Good to Have:
• Knowledge of PLC development
• Experience in working with windows Internals and programming
• Experience with UI Programming