SERVICE DESK ANALYST
201-500 employees · IT Services and IT Consulting
About the job
Job Details: Service Desk Analyst
Full details of the job.
Vacancy NameService Desk Analyst Vacancy NoVN149 Employment TypeFull-Time LocationHarrogate Type of VacancyPermanent Job Description (external use)
Redcentric |Service Desk Analyst
Aim Of The Role
Our Support Teams provide a complex mix of both customer and technical support for a range of technology products and managed services, including bespoke incident management processes during critical or major events.
Working as part of a dedicated team and with a passion for providing and promoting outstanding customer service at all times, the Service Desk Analyst will be the first point of contact for all our customers requiring anything from general advice through to in-depth technical assistance from our product support specialists.
Duties will include, but are not restricted to the following:
- First point of contact for all inbound customer calls/emails received into the main support number/inbox. Providing day-to-day support to the end-user base.
- Managing customer queries and providing advice, ranging from general queries to answering more specific technical questions.
- Ensuring resolution of any open tickets is managed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Information gathering, qualification and prioritisation of new service requests.
- Addressing and network basics, basic network troubleshooting, password resets and login troubleshooting.
- Logging relevant information onto the internal helpdesk system.
- Manage and pro-actively ensure that timely and appropriate updates are communicated back to customers.
- Administration of customer account information ensuring that all relevant details are kept current and up to date.
- Administration of the Redcentric MyServices Portal e.g. setting up new customers, password requests etc.
- Escalation of incidents to management when necessary.
- Adherence to Redcentric Solutions Limited ISO09001 and ISO27001 certification standards:
- Compliance with Redcentric's policies and procedures
- Handling and protection of Redcentric information
- Reporting of security events
- Implementing appropriate policies and procedures
- ITILv3/v4 qualified or experience within an ITIL environment
- BPSS Security Clearance (Identity, Right to Work, Employment History & DBS Check)
We would expect the successful candidate to have a minimum of 5GCSE's graded A-C or equivalent. Each member of the Service Desk must also be able to pass a Baseline Personal Security Standard (BPSS) check, which checks the candidates right to work in the UK, their identity, their criminal record, and their employment history (for the last 3 years).
The below lists several advantageous skills and experience, which are not necessary, but would benefit you within a role on our Service Desk team
- Experience of working in a customer service environment.
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework.
- Experience in understanding and diagnosing technical problems at 1st Level.
- Good experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Efficient and accurate keyboard skills.
- Technical Support Analyst (2nd Line).
- 24/7 Technical Support Analyst.
- Service Desk Team Leader.
- Service Improvement Analyst.
- Other Redcentric internal departments.
The company's standard hours of work are 9.00 until 5.30pm, Monday to Thursday, with one hour for lunch, and 3:30pm on a Friday. However due to the nature of this role there will be the need for flexibility in relation to working hours.
Overtime and travel for business purposes are generally planned, and notice will be given wherever possible. After training has been completed, the post holder would be on-call 1 in every 3 weeks (an allowance is paid for this) and overtime is often required.
12% Off All Orders Hansen’s has everything you need to keep you looking and feeling coastal cool.
12% Off All Orders Hansen's is one of the oldest and largest surf shops in Southern California. With over 55 years doing business in Encinitas CA we have one of the most recognized names in surf retai
Limited Edition UCE-13 PLUS Water Ionizer in Matte Black 40% Off + 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
Happy New Year Sale! Lowest Prices Ever! Use code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout for 7 FREE Gifts with purchase of a water ionizer. Shop Now!
38% Off Tyent's ACE-13 Above-Counter Extreme Water Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
35% Off Tyent's NEW UCE-13 PLUS (in Satin Silver) Water Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
34% Off Tyent's H2 Hybrid Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
33% Off Tyent's EDGE-9 Turbo Water Ionizer - Lowest Price Ever! Plus, 7 FREE Gifts with code: HAPPYTIMES at checkout. Shop Now!
Up to 33% Off Tyent's NEW UCE-13 PLUS Water Ionizer + 7 FREE Gifts with code: PRESIDENT22 at checkout. Shop Now!