10,001+ employees · IT Services and IT Consulting
About the job
Come and join CGI as a Security Advisor. We are looking for someone to be the primary point of contact for the management of all GCM and GFE
From cutting-edge projects to essential infrastructure, our work has a wide reach. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
CGI was voted ‘Best Workplace' by Great Place To Work in 2021, and offer a competitive salary, excellent pension, private healthcare, plus a share scheme (3% + 3% matching) which makes you a member not just an employee.
All applicants must hold or be prepared to undergo National Security Vetting (NSV) to Developed Vetting (DV) level.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Reporting to the Government Security Controller, the Security Advisor will liaise with key security stakeholders to ensure end-to-end classified assets of CGI.
This role is office based at Leatherhead with flexibility required to visit other sites as needed.
Required Qualifications To Be Successful In This Role
- Managing and maintaining accurate records
- Maintain and manage the processes related to managing GCM and GFE
- Management and administration
- Assure full audit trails from creation of asset to disposal
- Performing audits in accordance with CGI policies and client requirements
- Reporting asset audits and disposals to appropriate stake holders
- Coordinating any hardware/media disposals where required
- Accept delivery of items ensuring full inspection against paperwork
- Liaise with GCM and GFE holders regarding service support activities
- Providing management reporting statistics
- Performing any other tasks as directed by the GSC
- Experience in the operation of security locks and combination changing
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Meticulous attention to detail in record keeping
- Conversant with MS Office suite (Word / Excel etc.
- Self-motivated and resilient with the ability to work alone at times, as well as part of cohesive team
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.