1,001-5,000 employees · Software Development
About the job
Ideagen have been on an amazing journey, and have quickly become one of the world's best in providing Audit, Risk & Compliance software to businesses across the globe.
A crucial part of this service lies within our mobile development, and the team are extremely excited to be adding a Development Team Leader to come and join our state of the art Nottingham HQ!
The role will still be very hands on when it comes to development, but also being responsible for the already amazing team of mobile developers here in Nottingham!
Hybrid role (based in Nottingham)
#mobiledevelopment #mobiledeveloper #iOS #android #reactnative #typescript
Does this sound like you?
- Have you previously worked on apps released for commercial reasons?
- Are you passionate about working with the latest technology?
- Do you enjoy mentoring and leading a team of Mobile Developers to do great things?
The Role & Responsibilities
- You will be leading and managing an Agile Scrum Team of Software and Senior Software Engineers through performing appraisals and identifying any training needs for the team.
- There will be designing of new features across the Ideagen Mobile products using React Native and other open-source technologies, whilst maintaining heritage products.
- Working closely with Development Manager, other Team Leaders, Principal Developers, Senior and Software Engineers to build well architected Cloud hosted solutions.
- Work collaboratively with Product Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Design Engineers, Test Engineers, and Infrastructure Engineers to ensure features are delivered to a high standard.
- Working across the Software Development Lifecycle ensuring that our products are delivered to a published roadmap within planned release cycles.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of leading or mentoring a team of developers
- Working knowledge of mobile technologies such as React Native, TypeScript, ReactJS
- Experience of publishing an app to an accredited app store (commercially)
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as 34 days' holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance, Free 200degree coffee shop and many more!
Who are Ideagen?
If you have ever flown in a plane, been in hospital, or even given blood, there is a good chance we've helped keep you safe. For nearly a quarter of a century, we have been providing software solutions to thousands of customers such as the UK NHS, Virgin, PwC, Emirates, Heineken and even Harvard University. We are not a large faceless corporation, but we are not a fly-by-night dot com company either. With more than 1150 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia, and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.