51-200 employees · IT Services and IT Consulting
About the job
Our NYC Government client in NYC is looking for a 5 days onsite .NET Full Stack Developer for a longterm contract.
The most important must haves are:
1. Must be vaccinated
2. Must work on our W2 (h1 transfer to us or GC/USC) and 7.5 hour work day
3. Must be onsite 5 days a week in Long Island City, NY
The Full Stack .Net Programmer - Analyst is responsible for working on a software development project team, developing applications consistently, adhering to a standard set of tools and architecture.
- Develop distributed and scalable web applications using ASP.NET MVC 5 framework
- The selected candidate will be a key member of a core development team participating in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle as specified by the Project Manager
- Contribute to the applications Design and Architecture effort
- Work with technical project managers and application directors to ensure that client expectations are met and that project schedules are adhered to
- Interact with end users to understand requirement specifications, perform analysis, documentation, design, and code test solutions, and write user manuals
- Document, develop, maintain and upgrade existing applications. modifying the Applications as required, based on the desired Architecture Contribute to implementation efforts (UAT, environment setup, end user support)
- Use tools to report activities and update project status as required
Required Skills and Experience for Position
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience developing professional applications using Microsoft .NET (C#) 4.0/4.5/4.6 and .Net Core 2.0 or above.
- Strong understanding of OOP, architecture designs and patterns
- Sound Knowledge of Web API, LINQ, Entity Framework and ADO.NET
- Experienced in Kendo UI for MVC from Telerik
- Proficiency in relational databases Oracle 10g/11g/12c and SQL Server 2016. Must be able to create and modify stored procedures, functions, triggers, packages, views, materialized views, and database links. Experience with both PL SQL and MS SQL required
- Experience working with REST and SOAP and data interchange standards including XML and JSON
- Experienced in Team Foundation Server - Team Development including source control management, build processes, unit testing and deployment
- Proficient in developing CICD/ Delivery pipelines in Azure DevOps environment.
- Good understanding of Azure AD authentication, B to C and B to B.
- Experienced in cloud computing like Azure App Services, Azure Functions.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written communication, oral communication and listening skills
- Must be self-motivated, results-oriented, and able to work on a team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science OR equivalent experience is required
Donnelly & Moore is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We celebrate and embrace the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce, and strive to empower each individual.
When you are hired by Donnelly & Moore you enjoy these benefits:
- A 401K Retirement Savings Plan administered by ADP
- Eligibility to Purchase Medical, Dental & Vision insurance through Donnelly & Moore
DONNELLY & MOORE reserves the right to contract only with direct employers/sponsors
of applicants and will not contract with intermediaries of applicants. Donnelly & Moore Corporation may request proof of such direct employment/sponsorship prior to considering an