Web3 Research Intern
About the job
- A pre-deployed but rapidly-growing blockchain protocol and DAO
- Distributed team of crypto and ex-Wallstreet veterans, marketing and media executives, and blockchain technology experts.
- For more info, visit our website: https://standarddao.finance ; https://docs.standarddao.finance
We are looking for a fixed term (3 month) Blockchain Research and Writing Intern to conduct research on blockchain related products specifically how they fit in with DeFi and regulations in the US.
This is a great role for someone looking to break into the blockchain industry, make a significant contribution to an emerging DeFi project, and get paid to follow an existing passion for reading and writing about DeFi and blockchain. This position is a 3 month internship (unpaid) but with the opportunity to earn a compensation in the form of tokens provided quality work.
- Research and write on topics covering Blockchain, DeFi, and regulations associated with the space.
- Learn about DeFi communities and product development, new DeFi projects, the impact of upcoming DeFi technologies within the crypto space, and other DeFi-related topics.
- Write about alpha and project updates from the team and work with the regulatory team to inform legislation.
- Work closely with the team to come up with new research topics and article ideas.
- Research and deliver industry insights on a regular basis.
- An excellent writer and communicator in English
- Attentive to detail (able to proofread materials for grammar, technical accuracy, etc.)
- Knowledgeable or passionate about blockchain, DeFi, and regulatory environment.
- Independently minded and self-motivated but excited to collaborate with team members on DeFi research projects and campaigns.
We are hiring across engineering, marketing, and business development roles a well. If you’re new to DeFi, the research intern position could be a good starting point.
- 3-month internship
- Fully remote.
- Both full-time and part-time positions available.
- Writing samples are suggested but not required.
- We’re flexible and looking to hire the right people for the long term. If you’re interested in this role but not sure about scheduling, apply anyway.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
- Answer one of the following questions:
- What are Automated Market Makers (AMM) in DeFi?
- What are the potential risks associated with being an AMM?
- Write a step-by-step guide on how to become an AMM by adding 100 USDC liquidity to the DeFi trading platform Uniswap.
- What is one of the biggest regulatory hurdles for the crypto industry today?
- University student preferred
- Business, Law or pre-Law, Finance, Science or similar
Work Location: Remote