About the job
• Write well-designed, testable, tight, efficient, high quality code base by using industry standard software development practices using VueJS/Node/React.
• Develop scalable and maintainable web applications. Products may include user interfaces, integrations with third party web services and new or existing databases.
• Analyze product specs, decompose complicated software systems, and design strategies to test these systems. Support existing web applications including troubleshooting, bug fixing, required upgrades and modifications to existing functionality.
• Work with business stakeholders to define/clarify project requirements and acceptance criteria, define success metrics for features to be delivered
Qualifications, Skills, and Education
• Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
• Development exposure to API technology like NodeJs, WebAPI etc.
• Solid expertise and hands-on experience with Web Applications programming languages such as HTML5, Angular JS, CSS
• Experience with database concepts and databases such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Aurora, DynamoDB
• Demonstrated expertise in Windows or Linux/Unix environments • Understanding of HTTP/S and Web-based application architecture
• Must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver working solutions on a tight schedule
• Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• MS or higher education in Computer Science preferred or equivalent professional experience