- Contract · Associate
- 51-200 employees · Technology, Information and Internet
About the job
THIS IS A LONG-TERM CONTRACT-TO-HIRE POSITION WITH ONE OF THE LARGEST, GLOBAL, TECHNOLOGY LEADERS. Hybrid work, candidate must be based in Bengaluru.
Our large, Fortune Technology client is ranked as one of the best companies to work with, in the world. The client fosters progressive culture, creativity, and a flexible work environment. They use cutting-edge technologies to keep themselves ahead of the curve. Diversity in all aspects is respected. Integrity, experience, honesty, people, humanity, and passion for excellence are some other adjectives that define this global technology leader.
- 5+ years of Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in iOS SDK, Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch and Xcode IDE.
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Experience with the Observer pattern, Realm framework
- Experience with JSON, XML and interfacing iPhone/iPad applications to API.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, queueing, and performance tuning.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts and MVC/ MVVM Application
- Familiarity with CICD
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build & support applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features & improvements
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization