11-50 employees · Staffing and Recruiting
About the job
- Good working knowledge of Java 8 or 11, Spring Boot and SQL database technologies.
- Experience creating APIs and Microservices.
- Proficiency in micro-services concepts, microservices principles and spring modules concepts hands-on micro-services
- Hands-on experience in Design Patterns
- Familiar with Lambdas, stream APIs Java memory management and multi-threading aspect
- Solid Java, core, spring, spring boot
- REST API, microservices
- Cloud - Google Cloud, AWS or Azure
- Agile CI/CD Delivery, DevOps culture
- React.js, Kotlin, E-commerce
- API microservices cloud first development experience
- Lambdas, stream APIs Java memory management and multi-threading aspect
If you're interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information. (see below). Staffworx Limited are a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global digital, E-commerce, software & business consulting sectors
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.