About the job
Front-End Developer (Permanent)
Hybrid working in Cambridge
About The Role
You’re joining a global team of over 2000 engineers and computer scientists. You’ll work on more than 75 leading industrial automation and engineering products. Through focus, passion, and collaboration you will work at delivering innovative, high-quality, and secure industrial software that will transform customers.
The requirement is for a front-end web developer with some experience of developing a component library as part of a design system. You will collaborate with UX/UI designers to deliver intuitive user experiences to support a growing portfolio of products.
General Skills Required
- Have 3+ years of experience building responsive and mobile-first web applications based on UX specifications
- Create UI web components that work together with Angular, React, and more
- Analyse feature requests and code contributed by product teams
- Design behaviour of components using UX best practices
- Working collaboratively across teams to define best practices/patterns for web apps
- Ensure code quality through review and pull requests
- Experience in Unit Testing using a modern testing library (e.g. Jest, Jasmine)
- Extensive production experience with popular front-end frameworks and libraries.
- Have a solid understanding of building reusable, modular web components and a UI/UX in an Agile environment
Maclean Moore Job ID: JN905188FEx