London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract · Entry level
- 201-500 employees · Staffing and Recruiting
About the job
Jefferson Frank are currently recruiting for a Flutter Mobile Developer to work with one of our clients who are a UK based FinTech working remotely for a 6 month contract.
For this role we would like to find out about your recent projects, demonstrating your skill and proven application of the below technologies.
- Writing well tested and documented code
- You love to keep a clean, modular and maintainable codebase
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience collaborating across teams and with product stakeholders
- You're self-driven but also able to work as part of an agile team
- You are focused on performance and know-how to get the best out of your code, even on low powered devices
- You have a good eye for details and are passionate about the quality of the software you deliver
- You're a quick learner who doesn't shy away from picking up new technologies and reaching creative solutions
Bonuses We'd Love To See
- You've worked with GRPC before, including client-side streaming
- You've implemented and used libSodium's crypto functions before
- You have experience in developing native Android Go applications
- You have an understanding of the widget lifecycle in Flutter
- You have a strong knowledge of state management strategies (Provider, Bloc, MobX, etc.)
- You have prior knowledge of Firebase Remote Config, including split testing and user segmentation strategies
- You've worked with Amplitude, Mixpanel, or similar before
If you like the sound of the role or know someone who would, regardless of experience, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me! You can call me direct on 0203 826 6676, email email@example.com or click apply on the advert and I will get back to you ASAP.