Who we're looking for
This is an exciting opportunity for a business-minded and technology-savvy individual to join a forward-thinking team within a market-leading asset management firm.
With a genuine interest in digital channels, content and best practices, a sharp eye for detail and a can do attitude, the appointed candidate will provide crucial support to the digital marketing manager and Head of Digital Marketing, by undertaking basic logistical, content production, data gathering and administrative tasks.
This entry-to-marketing/digital-role is suitable for graduates (from University or technical college) who've studied computer science, data science, digital marketing/communications, who can also demonstrate strong language and written skills (i.e. writing , editing and proof-reading).
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
We moved into our new HQ in the City of London in 2018. We're close to our clients, in the heart of the UK's financial centre. And we have everything we need to work flexibly.
The digital marketing team is part of Schroder Wealth Management's wider marketing department.
What you'll do
• Post on social media (using Hootsuite) and build emails (using Adobe Campaign).
• Keep a close eye on the content roadmap to ensure all planned emails, social media posts and website changes are delivered on time, to a high standard, and in-line with compliance rules.
• Assist in the day-to-day management of wealth management websites: producing and optimising content using our content management system (Episerver) and various other content creation tools
• Work with content team to ensure all content is search friendly and tagged appropriately for both on-site and off-site search engines. This includes social search.
• Support on the development of digital campaigns including maintaining schedules, setting up meetings and agendas, collecting, analysing and presenting KPI data.
• Execute the plan for content amplification (organic and paid social, native display and email).
• Gather and analyse data on social media, website content and email performance, contributing to monthly reporting.
• Manage digital marketing team inbox, making sure all are routed to the right people to help, for a timely response
• Liaise with stakeholders in the wider marketing department to ensure they're kept up-to-date on project work, delivery milestones and general digital best practice knowledge.
• Contribute to digital training and knowledge sharing sessions.
• Keeping up to date with trends/news and delivering meaningful notifications/recommendations for digital to the wider team and business.
• Attend meetings/cover leave in the digital team as required to ensure continuity of service.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• A qualification (University or technical college) relating to computer science, data science, digital marketing/communications or business management.
• Excellent language and written skills (i.e. writing , editing and proof-reading).
• Excellent language and communications skills including writing, editing and proofreading. (A flair for conveying technical information and concepts to non-technical audiences is a big plus!)
• A relentlessly sharp eye for detail able to spot inconsistencies or errors in writing, adherence to brand guidelines, tone of voice, data sets and/or code
• Good editorial judgement for a range of digital channels (website, social media and email) and audiences
• Hands-on experience working with data: collecting data from various sources, verifying, analysing and presenting data and derived insights
• Technical experience using some or all of the following:
o Analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics
o Enterprise content management systems e.g. EPiServer, Sitecore, AEM, Contentstack
• Basic understanding of HTML / CSS
• Experience analysing dating, extrapolating insights and recommendations
• A good grasp of best practice digital design and SEO principles
• Good spreadsheet skills (MS Excel)
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• Experience working in / familiarity with financial services/wealth management.
• Technical experience in:
o Data analysis tools, e.g. Power BI
o Content optimisation tools e.g. Adobe Test & Target, Optimizely etc.
o Social media tools e.g. Hootsuite
o Marketing automation tools e.g. Salesforce, Pardot, Adobe Campaign
o Programming language
• Understanding of information security and data protection, GDPR regulation
• Project management skills
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.
12% Off All Orders Hansen's is one of the oldest and largest surf shops in Southern California. With over 55 years doing business in Encinitas CA we have one of the most recognized names in surf retai