1,001-5,000 employees · Software Development
About the job
We’re at the forefront of the data revolution, committed to building the world’s greatest data and applications platform. Our ‘get it done’ culture allows everyone at Snowflake to have an equal opportunity to innovate on new ideas, create work with a lasting impact, and excel in a culture of collaboration.
Snowflake is rapidly growing our Global Systems Integrators Go To Market Initiatives . Global Systems Integrators are an integral part of Snowflake business to help customers unlock Power of Snowflake Data Cloud . We are looking for a self-driven, go-getter to help grow these GSI's into profitable revenue streams and accelerate the growth of the business.
Success in this position requires the candidate to be a ninja at managing relationships, execute programs, set goals and metrics, track and ensure progress. The candidate will also need help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share among Snowflake GSI Partners.
We are seeking a candidate with a proven track record of successfully working with large GSI partners (it’s easy when everything is going fine) and strong business acumen in growing a business/ channel/ partnership. Candidate with knowledge on broader Platform ecosystem , products, competition to influence and be the partner’s trusted advisor
AS A DATA CLOUD ARCHITECT - GSI PARTNERS, YOU WILL:
- Help Solution Providers/Practice Leads with the technical strategies that enables them to sell their offerings on Snowflake
- Forward Strategic thinking - quickly grasp the essence of new concepts and business value messaging
- Strong understanding of how GSI make revenue through the Industry priorities & complexities they face and influence where Snowflake products can have the most impact for their product services
- Develop and launch joint differentiated solution offerings with GSI Partners
- Conversations with other technologists, providing presentations at the C-level.
- Intersection between Partners Product offerings, Snowflake Industry matrixed organization to build Industry Solutions
OUR IDEAL DATA CLOUD ARCHITECT - GSI PARTNERS WILL HAVE:
- Providing technical product and deep architectural expertise & latest product capabilities with our Partner Solution Architect community
- Deep expertise and hands-on experience developing and deploying SQL, Python or Scala or Java to build ELT/data pipelines into production environments.
- Experience with integration platforms like Matillion, FiveTran, Informatica, dbtCloud etc.
- Experience with OLTP (MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL) and OLAP (Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, Synapse) database technologies
- Hands-on technical experience with DevOps and CI/CD processes and tools, such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, AWS CodePipeline, and Google Cloud Build
- Strong experience with major cloud platforms and tooling, especially Azure or AWS, or Google Cloud
- Strong interpersonal skills, presentation, and data narration / storytelling abilities with demonstrated ability to present to executive audiences
- Strong experience using data manipulation tools to source, transform, and blend data from multiple different data sources
- Experience using Big Data or Cloud integration technologies such as Matillion, Azure Data Factory, AWS Glue, AWS Lambda, etc.
- Experience with AI/ML use cases
We have a diverse team across the globe with different set skills , experience and tenureship. We have a team who celebrates the upleveling of their colleagues in Knowledge across all areas and see you being successful with your Partners.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?