Awin Global United Kingdom Remote
- Full-time · Mid-Senior level
- 1,001-5,000 employees · Marketing and Advertising
- Actively recruiting
About the job:
Purpose of Position
We are looking for a high-calibre individual that will excel in developing New and Existing Business opportunities within high profile SME’s, brands and agencies.
Working within the New Business team in the Commercial Department, this role offers the successful candidate the opportunity of joining a dynamic and energetic sales team. As the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for the development and roll out of SingleView’s technology to Awin’s existing client base of over 16,000 customers and new business opportunities that supports SingleView’s overall growth strategy.
SingleView are seeking someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for sales and a proven track record of success, who takes a hands-on approach to building business opportunities. In this key position, you will work closely with marketing, sales, and Awin account management teams to achieve established sales goals and implement business development initiatives that maximise and grow the business unit.
This position reports directly to the Head of Sales. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to earn big with an uncapped personal OTE commission structure.
- Maintain and develop the prospect pipeline daily using Salesforce CRM system
- Educate Awin clients prospects about SingleView’s technology and around muti-touchpoint attribution
- Adopt a consultative and mature approach, able to engage with senior decision-makers about strategic market trends, industry progression and online development
- Respond and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Deep understanding of SingleView’s product and be able to explain the benefits via product demonstrations to prospective clients
- Ability to present to clients and respond to RFPs in a clear and concise manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail are a must to succeed in the role.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and customers.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Plan/carry out/support Awin marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organised marketing activities, e.g. product launches, promotions, annual Black tie event, exhibitions and telemarketing.
Whilst the above is a guide to general expectation of the role, we expect this position to evolve allowing you greater scope to gain both knowledge and experience within SingleView.
As a hard-working member of the team, it is anticipated that you will in time use the skills developed in this role to form a solid basis for upward progression within the company.
Skills & Expertise
- Previous experience with selling SAAS technology and breadth of understanding of online media
- Excellent computer literacy including all MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of SingleView / Awin products, pricing, competition and sales objectives.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills.
- Strives to continually improve productivity and quality of work produced.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Results-oriented, driven by both financial and career opportunities.
- Possess strong communication (both verbal and written), and customer service skills, and exchange information with others clearly and concisely.
- Ability to meet attendance standards and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers and employees, along with working with external suppliers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work harmoniously and effectively as part of a work team.
- Superior level financial analytical ability to ensure that the needs of the business and those of the merchants are met.
- High degree of resilience and persuasiveness.
- Excellent negotiator.
- Minimum of 3 years of successful sales experience in a consultative role
- 25 days annual leave (plus any local public holidays).
- Top tech gear and flexible budget to build your ideal remote office.
- Bi-weekly lunches paid
- Unlimited budget for learning is on us. Whether you want to attend a conference, do a course or purchase books or tools, we want to support you as much as we can
- Company offsites and socials
Our ways of working:
- Remote work
- Co-working spaces if you want to switch things up.
- Option to meet team members regularly to do creative work and bond in person.
- Best idea wins; we’re all ears when it comes to ways to do things better.
- Product first culture
Other reasons to join:
- We are backed by leading VC firms who have invested in many successful companies
- The size of the market and opportunity we have is massive, and we’re well placed to be disrupting it.
- Flat hierarchy, open, honest and feedback driven principles.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual ‘Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
SingleView Tech was acquired by Awin in March 2021 so its attribution technology could become easily accessed and implemented by Awin advertisers around the world. SingleView offers brands a cost-effective way to look beyond traditional last click measurement in a simple-to-use platform. All collected data is available without restriction so clients can measure and analyse the activity of affiliate partners to drive business objectives. Available as a self-service solution, advertisers working with SingleView can opt in for additional program management from the SingleView team to better understand and optimise the data and related activity.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.