Contract to Hire - W2
Location: REMOTE until COVID is over, then will sit in Alpharetta, GA
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental; 401k after 6 months
Open to US Citizens and Greencard Holders (Not for C2C or Sponsorships at this time)
• 5+ years of advanced C++ programming experience developing client and enterprise applications on Windows.
• 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases
• 2+ years of experience in C# Skill Set
• Experience in design, develop and maintain C++ based applications.
• Experience in multi-threading, sockets, multi-tiered clients/server solutions, GUI and communications. Web Services and relational database implementations.
• Detail-oriented with ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly.
• Ability to write technical documents, support requirements decomposition, coordinate working POCs and evolve to deployable code, ability to present designs to peers and Product Owner for approval
• Must have ability to work within team or independently on assigned tasks toward overall solution
• Help other team members with any questions, provide guidance, peer code reviews etc.
• Java / J2EE
• Building desktop client applications with C++ and MFC
• Azure experience
• Experience with banking or financial domain
• Knowledge of ANSI X9.100-187 specifications
12% Off All Orders Hansen's is one of the oldest and largest surf shops in Southern California. With over 55 years doing business in Encinitas CA we have one of the most recognized names in surf retai