51-200 employees · Staffing and Recruiting
About the job
Backend Software Engineer / Developer (Java 11 Spring SQL) *Hybrid WFH*. Would you like to work on a modern microservices tech stack, continually learning and developing your skills in a supportive, diverse team environment?
You could be joining a multi-award winning games software studio.
As a Backend Software Engineer you will design and develop key features across a range of transactional online games (e.g poker, casino, bingo). You'll be using a range of modern technologies and frameworks within a microservices environment, collaboratively problem solving within a supportive Agile team that will enable you to reach your full potential.
Following a remote interview process you'll have flexibility to work from home most of the time, joining colleagues in awesome offices in Central London approx. 5-8 times a month. When you are in the office you can enjoy a range of facilities including break areas, games room as well as quiet space and excellent kitchen / canteen facilities.
- You have commercial core Java development experience, including Java 8 - you'll be working with Java 11
- You have Spring framework experience; you'll be working with SpringBoot in a microservices environment
- You have a good understanding of SQL / NoSQL databases
- Ideally you have some experience with messaging technologies such as RabbitMQ, Kafka
- You're collaborative, keen to learn and share ideas
As a Backend Software Engineer you'll earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus bonus, benefits including pension, healthcare etc. plus a range of perks including the latest Mac Pros to work on, weekly sporting and social events.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Backend Software Engineer / Developer (Java 11 Spring SQL) opportunity.